Saturday, December 27, 2008

Phone Registration Nav 2005

experience in the land of Albion (part 4)

Today I am speaking of people who have accompanied me in my avventura.Nell 'Sandro last article I mentioned, the first person I conosciuto.Una gold, worried me for any cosa.Sandro has been and remains a good friend . A solar man, tall, very young (there was 45 years old but looks 20 less). In a famous restaurant and stylish imagine a waiter enters and exits the ladies on the other hand, with their husbands male.Ah watching him but the women did. In
room we were in 3 (Sandro comes only the second week, when returns from the kitchen Steven holiday, the only English staff): I, Renato and Gianni.Renato is a man of 63 years, bald, low but very elegant and sympathetic he was very young, as I told you 63 years old but looks 62.Con him I had no problems, only that I was tired of how he spoke: started to explain things in Italian and attacked after a few words in English. John is 56 years old, lives in a room above the restaurant, has red hair and even complexion, he seems a scozzese.Con there was a small problem: after having taken around 7 / 8 days, putting me in trouble in front of customers and making me do his work knowing that I knew the division of labor, I replied with a "fuck off." And he is offended, why I'm 20 years.I then? If I can pronounce the insult to say that I progressi.Nella bar area was a boy of 26 years, Michele.Faceva seasons around Italy, but he also wanted to learn 'English and ended up going back after a brief experience as me.Michele is about six feet high, but embodies much volgare.Un leccaculo false telling science fiction stories: one day I saw him lower his head before the master to but he scolded told everyone to him and have responded poorly enforced, and has a face like the culo.La what they had in common those guys that had passed through the room cursing the tune of Spears, so no one capiva.Per me was however a fact curioso.La next time (which I think will be the first New Year's) master Giacomo, Daniela mistress, the 3 children and if there will be time Steven and John ........................ ........... Cristian Fabbri

0 comments:

Post a Comment