Friday, December 5, 2008

Exercising With Hair Weave

Intervis

* The main feature of his character: they are extremely Lunatica
* The quality you prefer in a man: CONSISTENCY
* The quality you prefer in a woman: THE CHARM *
Its main flaw: I THINK TOO
* His dream of happiness: THE DISCOVERY OF ATLANTIS
* Your regrets DO NOT he retained the will to study
* The last time I cried: I DO NOT REMEMBER
* The meeting that changed her life: COMING SOON I HOPE
* Recurring dream: she is not letting
* The happiest day of his life: when I proved to myself that I can ...
* And the most unhappy when I lost loved ones
* The missing person to bring back to life: There should be SOMEONE that prevents asking this question
* What would be the greatest disgrace: Stop Dreaming
* The favorite school subject: HISTORY
preferred * City: ROMA
* favorite color: RED, BLACK, BLUE ... IT DEPENDS *
favorite flower: RED ROSE
* Favorite drink: GREEN TEA
* The favorite dish: FIORENTINA
* If he had a few million euro: VISIT THE WORLD
* Favourite book of all time: The Iliad
* Favourite book of recent years: The Atlantis BERLITZ
* Favorite Authors in prose: the prose CALVIN IS THE ART OF APOTHEOSIS
* favorite poets: Homer, Aristophanes, Boccaccio ...
*: favorite among so many? BON JOVI ... BUT NOT ONLY
* Your hero or his heroine: ACHILLE
* The most popular television: cult film Reservoir Dogs
*: * TROY
Favorite Actor: BRAD PITT
* Favorite Actress: Kristanna Loken, HALLE BERRY AND OTHERS 1000
* The song whistling in the shower: usually sings
* If you were to change something in her body, what would change?: * NOSE
most admired historical figure: SOLON *
most hated political figure: HITLER
* If he had not done the job that ago: I still have time to realize
* The gift of nature that would have: nerve
PURE * How would you like to die: what have LIVED .... I HOPE THAT IS FIGHTING

0 comments:

Post a Comment