Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What Do The Different Spots On A Sqaush

Abortion

Abortion is a topic discusso.Le views are endless and very much varie.Vanno the most just to totally sbagliato.C 'is one cause why a woman decides to have an abortion: it was impregnated and will not keep the baby, for one reason or another . Many say: I could not tell my, I could not tell him I did not want to lose my love, he did not want, etc. ecc.Come can have an opinion? First: I am not a woman, second: I do not have never had the experience of the protagonist (it happened to many women I know). The only thing I think is that, for whatever reason they decide to have an abortion, should take responsibility and do not download them onto others (of course excluding borderline cases). The means to prevent an-unwelcome-pregnant sono.Se we are not used then you get to scelta.Uccido a life, "so would be finished in a condom? ". The choice may be discussed, with her boyfriend, with his family, with friends, with teachers, but with cats ... the last word voi.Lasciate only then that the others take the responsibility of your parent or future parent ecc.Se then just do not feel like ... the choice is still vostra.Cercate not regret it ................ Cristian Fabbri

0 comments:

Post a Comment