Thursday, September 11, 2008

Were To Get A Fake Id In Niagra Falls



Tonight I tried to share with some fellow students and our Guerrino monitor, a fact of which I am aware of: the production of "Smoke "understood as a drug leggera.Lascio losing what has been said about it, I emphasize a type of conduct that a person has had in my confronti.Non had even begun to expose the (for me) news, when I was interrupted by persona.Mi this was pointed out that, being a smoker, I take for my organismo.Esempio toxic tar, so I did not argomento.Chi is opposed to this truth? Nessuno.Ha ragione.Ma what I said, that is to say: "If the kids who think for themselves know how it is produced the smoke would stop to get the barrel", was considered "arrogant." Obviously I have not continued discorso.Poi I was pointed out that I had offeso.Non I had not noticed! I liked that because it was not the speech would not be worth it to avoid continuarlo.Ergo discussioni.A one point I point out that not just the kind of person who judges others not to do more but because they are not abituato.E here I was pointed out that a megalomane.Inoltre I seem to have taken these criticisms with malice and wickedness, so when this person criticize the I do it with malice cattiveria.Sono and bad and nasty, you see my faults These must be changed! Not dead?? do not agree at all what I was detto.E can not say that I do not care because they are expecting me incazzato.Non proprio.Quei defects do not belong to me (apart from a bit of arrogance), but I do not have any change! Not a critica.Le people do not change after a critical change with the esperienze.La criticism can only help in the adventure of 'experience, but if it's worth if it is presumptuous and ascoltarla.Non saccente.Alla end it seems that after I got arrogant, megalomaniac, mischievous and evil has changed his facial expression ... if you do not irritate me smile, because I I am not a person as a hypocrite you that continue to sorridere.E at that point I also took the person imbarazzante.Tra other things: I have no friends they do not know the flaws, everyone abbiamo.Ma accept defects as part of the person that I is a friend, do not try to change it (because the words are useful ... but do not serve to disintegrate the esteem of the people outside, if they shoot treacherous malice). The complete lack person and I also like to pay questionable attitudes . This is a lesson that I had the pleasure of observing the behavior of one of my greatest friends I ever had: Adrian.Ha endured some difficult moments in my attitudes irritants without saying anything, another person I would sent to hell or even would give me two lordoni.Grazie Adrian.Non dedicate anything to the person that I discusso.Per As for me not worth it ................ ............ Cristian Fabbri
ps: correct that the debate was aimed at those who are not part of my family, otherwise there would be no words to praise my great mother Catherine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment