Saturday, August 16, 2008

Nike Сумки 56323

Sardinian

Seduction is one of the most fascinating arti.L 'ideal, nowadays, is when you see a girl in disco dancing with sensuality or simply when you show the culo.Ieri I approached a girl and I told her: "Hello dear, you are place? .....", I ask why a man touches my shoulder, looks at me and cross your braccia.Preoccupato in his eyes I think to clarify and say, "Oh sorry, I did not think that the girl had a boyfriend ."..." I'm not the boyfriend, the father is ... "
"Oh sorry, I did not think that the girl had a father ...".
Last night, Tommy tried the approach with two girls asking to borrow a lighter, it did not work, as soon as he returned andate.Le are his words after the disappointment were: "Maybe if we tried we could shop with mannequins to approach." At the end towing a girl and go out with her friend Martin touches. This falls madly in love with him and making small talk with me says: " You know, you friend is a guy to marry with the straight "..." Oh dear ... continues saying: "He told me that leads me to Pavia and I married "..." Beware! L 'also said to my sister ... and I have a sister. "In late evening just met a girl asks me:" But what protection you put on the cock ?"..." innards of a woman, protect me from cold and dehydration ... "the answer ... did not work .................... Cristian Fabbri

0 comments:

Post a Comment